How to Organize and Simplify Your Next RFP
Writing a Request for Proposal (RFP) can seem difficult and time-consuming. These tips from the Center for Procurement Excellence will help you approach your next RFP with confidence and ease! Learn the do’s and don’ts of writing a High Performing RFP to meet your project’s needs.
• Foundations of RFP Excellence: Open, Fair, Transparent, Value, and Integrity
• Structure and Content of High Performing RFPs
• The most common RFP mistakes that leave vendors scratching their heads
• Tools to assess the quality of RFPs
• Guidelines to Sharing the Budget