Organizing Your Next RFP For Procurement Excellence
Writing a Request for Proposal (RFP) can seem difficult and time-consuming, but selecting the best vendor team is one of the most important steps in delivering a successful project outcome. This webinar will discuss the elements that make a “High-Performing RFP.” These elements will not only help you approach your next RFP with confidence and ease but also increase your ability to attract the best vendors to your projects.
• Foundations of RFP Excellence: Open, Fair, Transparent, Value, and Integrity
• The Importance of Speed: Faster Procurements can be Better Procurements
• Structure and Content of High Performing RFPs
• Take Charge: Client-Defined Submission Forms lead to Better Proposals
• Becoming a “Client of Choice” that attracts High Performing Vendors to your Projects