NASPO Better RFPs, Better Projects
The Center for Procurement Excellence (CPE) is a non-profit member-based organization focused on the support, education, and certification of optimized solicitation practices that emphasize speed, minimizing protests, and attracting high performing proponents. We provide training and certification for procurement professionals, RFP templates and standards, and a venue for procurement professionals to network and advance procedures, processes, and systems.
- Fall Virtual Workshop (0.6 PDH offered! Nine dates!)
- WEBINAR: Key elements of a High Performing IT Statement of Work
- WEBINAR: IT RFPs: How To Go From Average To High Performing
- Session #1 – “Creating RFPs as a Value-Adding Opportunity for Your Organization“
- Session #2 – “Developing a High-Performing Statement of Work (and Current Conditions)“
- Session #3 – “Implementing an Effective and Fast Evaluation Process!“
Resources & Checklists
- Simplar’s White Paper on “Sharing the Budget”
- SOW Checklist
- Blog post, “Commons Sense to Procurement” (Brian Lines)
- Blog post, “Low Bid Loopholes” (Jake Smithwick)
- IT Project Delivery… is it Really that Tough?