The Practical Guide for Effective Evaluation of RFP Proposals
Hiring industry partners is one of the most common things that we do. But how often do you struggle in evaluating those binders full of proposals and pick the best? Through a variety of actual proposal examples from custodial, O&M services, waste management, furniture, design, and construction projects, we explain what a good proposal looks like, what “key phrases” to hunt for, and how to cut down your evaluation time by 90%!
- Source Selection Plan Template (SSP1)
- Best value in construction and facility projects
- Lowest cost is not always the best
- Recommended proposal contents and requirements
- Simplar’s full library of resources and white papers
- SUPPLIERS: Download our guide on how win more projects
Proposal Evaluation Recommendations:
• Have a Source Selection Plan (SSP) before RFP release
• Understand that Evaluators have bias
• Avoid consensus meetings!
• Use submittal forms
• Reduce the length of evaluated documents
• Ask for the Right Info at the Right Time